Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oklahoma!

Becky and I just got back from ten days in Oklahoma! We visited with Ben, Crystal and Caitlin Martin in Edmond for the first few days then finished up our time with Keith, Shelia, Sarah, Tim and Emily Bowman in Mustang (both areas are suburbs of Oklahoma City).

We had a great time relaxing, eating, sleeping, playing Wii golf, Apples to Apples, Rock Band, Band Hero and Back Words. I also got the chance to shoot rifles, shotguns and a pistol with Ben and his friend Britton and Britton's wife Carie. It was a true Oklahoma experience!

We also enjoyed three trips to Braum's for ice cream and chicken fingers. Other fine dining experiences included Slim Chicken's, Chicken Express, Steak n Shake, Flat Tire Burgers, The Mantel and Cattlemen's.

We were able to fly for free since I had $800 in flight vouchers that I got last year for bumping off of a flight out of Chicago to Charleston! I always love to travel and travelling for free is even better! I just remember feeling like God was telling me to get off that plane last October; I'm really glad that I did! We were extremely blessed to bask in the fellowship of our friends for the week.

I have added a few pictures from our trip below.

Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment